Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 33436 : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying18
  • Home Selling9
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Thu Sep 8, 2016
Maricris A answered:

If you want to know more information about the foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may also contact a foreclosure specialist near your area for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 21, 2014
C asked:
Bet the CURRENT OWNER would be SURPRISED to learn THAT... Maybe you all need to UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION!!!!!

This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Jul 2, 2014
Aydin Koymen asked:
The picture that shows my home is incorrect. It's the development next to ours. How can I update this.

This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jan 27, 2011
Eli Givoni-Short Sale Dept LLC answered:
Hi Dexter,

Just following up with you...were you able to get a principle reduction? If not, you may want to consider short selling your house to get out from under your debt. We are a professional short sale service. Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
Serving all 50 states
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice