Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 33417 : Real Estate Advice

  • All33
  • Local Info9
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Aug 24, 2008
Herman Chang answered:
You can buy property As-Is and do repairs. However, moving walls might need permits. You would have to check with a contractor or zoning.
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice