How To... in 33411 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Marsha Mayer, Real Estate Pro in WEST PALM BEACH, FL
Marsha Mayer answered:
how to reduce your realty/propery taxes as a non-resident buyer?
If you have already purchased in Palm Beach County consider homesteading to get the $50,000 homestead exemption and the 3% annual cap on increases.

If you have not purchased yet- rev ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 27, 2010 How To... in 33411
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Palm Beach County > West Palm Beach > 33411 > How To... in 33411
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer