Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 33410 : Real Estate Advice

  • All32
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Tue Oct 10, 2017
Angelica P answered:
Hello,

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.


Thank you for using Trulia!

Angelica
Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Sep 3, 2015
Javier Montiel answered:
Only Realtors can advertise homes for sale on trulia.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Sep 15, 2014
Dan Tabit answered:
Steven,
Trulia only accepts listings for sale from licensed agents. If you are selling by owner you'll need to post elsewhere. Even if Trulia did accept your listing and you found every other non-mls site, you wouldn't reach but a portion of the audience your local MLS site would reach. Exposure brings interest and offers.
Best of luck.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Mar 19, 2012
Allison Goldstein answered:
Hi Wayne,
Sorry, only an agent can list a property. There are many reasons to list your home with a professional real estate agent, most of which safeguard you. Only 2% of FSBO's are actually sold by homeowners; the other 98% ultimately end up being listed and sold by a licensed realtor. A professional realtor will only bring you pre-approved, qualified buyers. They can also navigate through any potholes that may pop up during the process. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email at AllisonGoldstein@Keyes.com ... more
2 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice
Search

Followers

352