Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

33317 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 16
Sat Sep 2, 2017
Gabriel Penasso answered:
We have a place on our website that you can upload photos of your home. You would have to sign up with our real estate company to list your house through our agency. We will be able to help you sell your property on Zillow Trulia and realtor . com ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jul 18, 2016
Angelica P answered:

To post your home for sale by owner on Trulia, click the link below and select Submit listings for sale.

You will be redirected to our partner site, Zillow. Once you activate your listing on Zillow, it will appear on Trulia within 24 hours.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 9, 2016
Kim R asked:
Thu Apr 28, 2016
carlton tasch asked:
Sat Mar 12, 2016
Timamanz asked:
I need to stay within my children's school zone to remain within the busing zone, which aids in making my commute to work as a single parent. Also, Im bound to this school zone by a…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 9, 2015
Chris Stumbaugh answered:
Loan amounts in that range should be available through a local community bank or credit union
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 30, 2015
Gene Petrino answered:
Most lenders will not lend for mortgages less than $50,000. You are better off obtaining a personal loan or a loan from a private lender. Good Luck
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed May 20, 2015
Helen Ackerman asked:
My realtor has already contacted you in the past regarding these errors but there is no correction on your part. Obviously you do not care about accuracy in advertising and prefer to have…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 26, 2012
Meir Aloni answered:
Hi Ericka,
When you state Buyer's Agent, do you mean you have a SIGNE Buyer Agent/Broker SIGNED contract? If so, it all depends on the contract' terms; IF no, you are free to choose any Realtor you would like..

Meir Aloni & Team
CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert)
RECS (Real Estate Cyberspace Society)

Successfully selling Broward County since 1986!

Direct phone# 954-338-5220

All Star Realty Inc.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 17, 2012
Meir Aloni answered:
Home Stead exemption is earned only on one' primary residence (must use it as the primary residence 6 months out of 12 months)
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 8, 2012
Lynne Knapp answered:

Per your question on Trulia > how safe is 33317?

Contact me 'Lynne Knapp' (965) 647-5335 Cellular, or email me the best number and time to call you to chat!

Lynne Knapp, Realtor
ReMax Consultants Realty 1
Ft Lauderdale FL
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Feb 12, 2011
PaulMolinaroEsq answered:
If you get offered a trial loan modification, be careful... lenders have figured out a new way to game the system... take money from Uncle Sam by promising to use that money to modify loans... get money from the borrower during a trial modification... deny the permanent modification... and sell the property... consult with a local attorney in your state to see about suing if you "pass the test" of a trial loan modification does not turn into a permanent one

- Paul

Paul J. Molinaro, M.D., J.D.
Attorney at Law, Physician, Broker
Fransen&Molinaro;, LLP
980 Montecito Drive, Suite 206
Corona, CA 92879

** This post and all others I make on Internet are for informational purposes only. None of the information or materials I post are legal advice. Nothing I post as comments, answers, or other communications should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. While I try to be accurate, I do not guarantee accuracy.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Sep 9, 2010
Sedat Celik answered:
Yes, you can. You have to show full documentation to prove you have the enough income. You also must make minimum 30% of the downpayment in cash. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sedat Celik
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jul 11, 2010
Sellingthehouse2010 answered:
I went ahead and e-mailed you from when the pop-up contact window comes up. Let me know if you receive it otherwise I will just send from my aol e-mail. Thanks again for the help!!!
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Thu Aug 20, 2009
2278yve answered:
Go to a HUD website and look for your state to get info. Also there is an $8,000 tax credit for 1st time home buyers let me know if I can be of assistance.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 9, 2008
Javier Rodriguez answered:
Wayme there are many different funds available for first time home buyers. There are even programs right now that may offer up to 9% seller contribution. WHat that basically means is that you are putting down a minimal amount to buy a place. Its kind lof like renting a place without paying any security deposit or anything upfront and starting your rent payments the next month...but in this case you are owning! IF you have any questions feel free to contact me. My name is Javier. Take a look at the company website for more info. Take care! ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Search Advice