Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

In My Neighborhood in 33178 : Real Estate Advice

  • All45
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying23
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Sun Jan 4, 2015
Susan J Penn, PA,SFR,CDPE answered:
You can use a VA loan for a single family residential purchase. Did you receive your Certificate of Eligibility so you know how much home you can purchase? I would be happy to help you.

Susan Penn EWM Realtor since 2005
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 21, 2014
Christianayedis answered:
Contact me at 786-405-2646 I will be more than happy to give you a tour of this wonderful community, to answer your question it is a Publix.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 28, 2013
Alberto Romero answered:
In theory you can, you should go and see a Mortgage specialist and look into your options, in Doral your have to go with a VA loan since $20,000 does not represent the 20% minimum most lender required for a conventional loan on this expensive area, and focus more in how much you want to paid per month. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 2, 2010
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
I agree with Bill Bill Eckler, you need to provide the full property address. And, you shoud retain a Buyer's Agent from your area to represent your interests. The Seller pays for the Buyer's Agent's commission. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice