Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Quality of Life in 33169 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Wed Mar 19, 2008
Bettina Robson answered:
Hi Charlene, Good question. It shows you are thinking with a business head. PA means Professional Association and means that you have filed for Sub S Corporation status. I am not an attorney or CPA. When I became a PA I did so on the advice of my CPA.That advice was that if you are making over $50,000 annually you should consider this status. There is a tax benefit. Everyone's situation is different. So I advise you check with an accountant. If you are short on cash, H&R Block is pretty reasonable to start out. Check with your broker on who they use. Every agent needs a good tax advisor. By the way. Are you working yet? I am looking for an agent. Click on my info and send me an email. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Mar 14, 2008
Pamela Mayers answered:
Your accountant should tell you. You can set it up many ways. The PA is done at a low cost and it will help you write off expenses. Do it now before you get busy.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice