Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 33015 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying9
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Tue Feb 16, 2010
Randy Rehler answered:
Perhaps you should consider the expense to hire an attorney to initiate a legal action against the seller. It will exceed the $2,000 you are out of pocket in very short order. Probably not worth the expense.

Also, contact the water company and ask for a credit for the portion of the bill that is for sewage use. Since they know about the leak, they should be willing to credit you back at least some of that portion of the total bill.
... more
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 9, 2009
Tony Blanco answered:
That property already have a contract.-Find a Realtor to help you. You will need a lot of help and Realtors get paid by sellers. Tony
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice