Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 32907 : Real Estate Advice

  • All40
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying21
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 4
Wed Jul 31, 2013
Cindee Cullingford answered:
Hello, please feel free to give me a call. I have done short sales for the past 5 years & just got a homeowner a $3000.00 re-location package & sold her home. It usually takes approximately 18 mths before the lender gets to an actual foreclosure. I would not suggest paying a lawyer when as a real estate agent I will work for you & your lender will pay me. This is an awkward situation & I can help!

Cindee L. Cullingford
Coral C's Realty & Property Management
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Maria Cipollone answered:
You better find a place to live right away, the writ gives you 24 hours to move out. If you do not do it voluntary, the sheriff's crew will move you out even if someone is sick, pregnant or if you have another good reason why you should not move out of the property.

Best of Luck,

Maria Cipollone

Century 21 Tenace
... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 10, 2012
Desare Kohn-Laski answered:
I would recommend contacting an attorney who handles these matters.
2 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu May 28, 2009
P answered:
Carlito. Call me so I can give you the name and phone number of a good real estate lawyer here in Palm Bay that handles things like this. Aslo I need to know what does N A C A stand for. Call me at 321-480-2544 right away. There is something you may have done wrong or they should have had sopmeone able to speak with you in your native language or give you the opportunity to get someone to explain what you were saying. They may be in violation of Federal Standards and rules. I am pretty sure they are. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice