Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

32904 : Real Estate Advice

  • All23
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 18
Fri Jun 16, 2017
suzy answered:
Who do I contact about a property in roane county tn 299 Edwards ln in rockwood tn if you can give me a call 865-245-9247 thank you
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Fri May 26, 2017
Wrorme asked:
Hello, I am looking to purchase a list of people in my area who have closed on a house and/or been approved for a mortgage within the last 90 days. Do you have any information on how I can…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jul 1, 2016
UpNest Top Realtors answered:
Hi, Commission rates are negotiable and can vary. The key to negotiating the best rate is to compare and interview several agents in your local area. We started UpNest ( to help you compare top agents that compete to earn your business. Since agents compete for you, they offer their very best rates and services. You'll also get to "comparison shop" like you do for all the other things you usually pay for. It's free and there's no risk to try us out, Good luck! ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 29, 2016
kay.macdonald answered:
Can Veteran pay for a septic inspection on a VA loan??
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 14, 2015
Robin Ricker answered:
You can use by website, it is directly connected to our MLS with CURRENT updates.
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 14, 2015
Robin Ricker answered:
If it is included in the offer and accepted by the bank. This was a custom in a buyers market, not so much now that we are in a seller's market.
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Jan 27, 2015
Ariel Portunato answered:

I understand your frustrations and am more than willing and able to help you out. Where exactly are looking to move? Feel free to respond to my email address.

I look forward to hearing from you.
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 4, 2014
Jinger Knox answered:
There is a program available for low income Brevard residents through the LIHEAP program. You can get the information by contacting Brevard Housing and Human Services. This is a federally funded program which provides, among other things, Weatherization and energy-related minor home repairs.

2. Who is eligible to receive LIHEAP assistance?

The LIHEAP program in your community determines if your household income qualifies for the program. You must fall into one of these categories:
ELDERLY - Must be at least sixty (60) years old.
DISABLED - Must be receiving disability benefits from either Social Security or employer/insurance disability benefits.
HOUSEHOLDS WITH CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF FIVE (5) - Must provide birth certificates for children five (5) years old or younger.

3. What is the Income Guidelines?

(At or below 125% of the Health & Human Services Poverty Income Guidelines)

For more information:
Phone: (321) 633-1951

Best of Luck

For all your Realestate needs its always:
85 and Sunny
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 16, 2014
Jim Clark answered:
In my experience, it's only 60 days... however, I believe this may vary from state to state, as some of the regs are different based on state. As Brett said, check with your lender, as well as the VA loan site ( for more information. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Jun 19, 2013
Joan Willis answered:
Depends on the bank. The sherriff will usually post a 30 day notice at the property.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 3, 2012
Joan Willis answered:
Absolutely, Title is your legal right to own and use your property. As a Buyer you want assurance that you have clear the title to the property you are purchasing. You don't want a previous owner to show up and claim that they own your house. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Sun Aug 19, 2012
Scott Godzyk answered:
Elizabeth there is no address or link to any home, you should go back to the ad, click on the profile of the listing agent and call or email the listing agent directly. They can easily answer your question ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun May 20, 2012
Maggie Langon answered:
Hi Elizabeth! In a short while I will be listing a 1/1 condo in San Paulo Village which is bank owned by Freddie Mac--process is smooth, but at the moment I'm not sure what the list price will be. You can contact me and I will let you know when I have it ready to list. Thanks for your interest in a nice and convenient community.

Maggie Langon-Antiposti
Coldwell Banker Paradise
Phone: 772-321-0321
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 2, 2011
Frdrake answered:
I never specified any repairs to be made, but I see what you're saying and why. When the leaking was first discovered by the appraiser who was doing the bank appraisal the seller immediately said they would take care of it and I was kept out of the loop and wasn't shown any receipts until after closing. The brief info I got in regards to the issue was that they determined the toilet had been leaking and had had it replaced. After doing more research I see that the much better solution is to get my own people out there and ask for a credit in regards to the claim. The leak/damage is behind walls and to get the repair done as it is now I'm going to need someone to cut a hole in the washroom ceiling and go in and fix whatever is wrong.

We just recently moved here and were living with my in-laws 45 minutes away from my new job and we were trying to get our kids signed up for school etc. There was so much going on I was relieved that someone else was going to take care of something, as I should have expected "If you want the job done right....."

Thanks again for all your responses, I appreciate you taking the time to share your expertise.
... more
1 vote 12 answers Share Flag
Sun Sep 12, 2010
You cannot contact anyone at the bank. Banks work through real estate agents that they list a property with.

You best bet is to get a buyer's agent and he/she would be able to help you find what you need and answer all your questions.

Elena Ollick
Amerivest Realty
Faith Home Loans
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu May 13, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
Dear Marth,

The public records should display DeutscheBanc's address.

Contact your county code enforcement and they can start action and fines to get DeutscheBanc going.

Hope this helps.

... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 19, 2009
P answered:
Nechelle, May I say that you as a person will never get to tlak to nayone from that bank unless you have the owners permission, the loan number, social security numbers of the owners and a Secret Service Clearance, TO BOOT. Youi are just going to have to wit until it comes on the market. Or if you know of someone from that Bank, they can find out for you. GOOD LUCK ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Mar 11, 2009
Eric Payne answered:
Part of the economic stimulus package includes help for military families that have received orders.
The Department of Defense would reimburse the individuals for up to 95 percent of the loss if the homes were purchased before July 1, 2006. The department could also elect to purchase the homes for up to 90 percent of the fair market value. Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Eric Payne (321) 266-2038
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice