Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 32819 : Real Estate Advice

  • All59
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying37
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 33
Wed Jul 26, 2017
Mark LeMenager answered:
Fri Dec 23, 2016
Mark LeMenager answered:
Should be doable if your current job support the amount you want. I've had 2 first time buyers get loans before their jobs actually started, so 8 months is a nice plus. Click on my picture and contract me directly. We'll get you a referral after Christmas. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jun 16, 2016
June Buerkle answered:
No, the auction company usually will not offer title insurance and does not offer any guarantees.

You have to go to the Real Property office and check the title yourself.
2 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 12, 2016
Mark LeMenager answered:
See my other answers to your questions. Yes, if you can get the name of the association manager you can call them. I've had mixed results doing this. Some are helpful, others are not. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 12, 2016
Mark LeMenager answered:
See my other answer to your question. Buying foreclosures at auction is a risky business. You have to be prepared for surprises.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Apr 12, 2016
Mark LeMenager answered:
if you are talking about a courthouse steps auction, then you really can't be sure what surprises might pop up. Just the nature of buying this way.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Mar 19, 2016
Alysse Musgrave answered:
Hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent homebuyers only so there is no conflict of interest to jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit for a referral.

Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! Follow the links below.

Alysse Musgrave
Consumer Advocate
Exclusive Buyer Agent

Best selling author of Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You! US, Texas, and Spanish versions available.
... more
0 votes 20 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 30, 2015
Mark LeMenager answered:
Mon May 11, 2015
dploves2sellhomes answered:
My question to you would be, what kind of questions are you referring to? If you are asking a specific question regarding one of their listings, they should respond. If they don't respond, maybe you should contact them by telephone. ... more
0 votes 31 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 5, 2015
Tim Moore answered:
Find the link on the page named MORE, under it is a drop down menu with FLAG - click it.
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Sep 28, 2014
Rosalina Esquilin answered:
Yes! You can use your Husband Elegibility and I will be more than Happy To Help you to Relocated and Get a Great Location to retire.

I am a Military Relocation Professional MRP Real Estate Agent

Rosalina Esquilin
Century 21 Carioti
... more
1 vote 11 answers Share Flag
Sat Mar 1, 2014
Cathy Starkweather answered:
Hi Vivek,
Mark is absolutely right, homes in Hunter's Creek were built before 2005. There are some new homes being built in Celebration but are over that $300,000 price point.

Here's a link for all detached homes 2005 or later, in Windermere; 3 bed detached homes and under $300k -

You may want to open up to some other areas surrounding areas of Windermere, like Winter Garden, Oakland for more options.

Cathy Starkweather
Realtor & Investment Home Specialist
La Rosa Realty, LLC / Celebration, FL
01.407.274.8476 /
... more
0 votes 13 answers Share Flag
Fri Feb 28, 2014
Tabitha McCausland answered:
Would love to show you this home let me know if I can help. You can also search for current homes on the market through my website below.


Tabitha McCausland, REALTOR
Cell: 407-810-5273
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 11, 2013
Josh Barnett answered:
Go to the sheriff sale and place the winning bid.

Best of Luck
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Vincent Paige, P.A . answered:
As far as Gardening restrictions, you can not start nursery business over there! =o)

0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 27, 2013
Vincent Paige, P.A . answered:
The purchase contract offer is written the same as any other, accept you’ll want to make sure that there is language stating the purchase is contingent upon borrower acquiring an FHA 203k Loan.

In order to complete the financing of the improvements, you will need to meet with a contractor to determine what kind of work you are planning and how much it will cost.

The contractor will give you a bid, which you’ll need to pass on to the lender.

The lender will order an appraisal to determine what the value of the house will be once all of this work is completed.

Keep in mind, you’ll also need to be qualified for the full loan amount which is based on the purchase price plus the additional cost of repairs.

Once the loan is approved, you will go to closing like you normally would.

The amount that will be needed to do all of these repairs or improvements will be placed into an escrow account held by the lender.

As the work is being completed, there will be draws from the account to pay the contractor.

Type of work for Streamlined 203(k):

Roof repair, gutters, downspouts
Existing HVAC systems
Plumbing and electrical systems
Repair, replace or add exterior decks, patios, porches
Basement waterproofing
Window and door replacement and exterior siding
Septic and/or well repair or replacement
Improvements for accessibility
Lead-based paint stabilization or abatement of lead-based paint hazards

What can’t you do? Ineligible improvements under the Streamlined 203(k):

Major structural repairs
New construction (adding a room)
Repair of structural damage
Repairs requiring detailed plans and specs
Any repair taking more than 3 months to complete
Repairs that would necessitate more than 2 draws
Luxury items that are not a permanent part of the real estate
Jacuzzi tubs, hot tubs, pools

What does the Contractor you select need to do?

Provide written work plan and cost estimates
Must include nature and type of repair and the cost of completion
Must be licensed and bonded for each specialized repair
Must agree in writing to complete the work for the amount of the cost estimate and within the allowed time.

To check out my profile, references and the references of the other agents, just click on my picture to go to my profiles and read what our clients say about us. Pick the broker that you think is right for you. Of course I hope it’s me, but if not then best wishes!

Search on MLS here:

Highest and best regards.

Vincent Paige |REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
Florida Military Specialist (FMS)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
Search for homes here:
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jul 1, 2013
Velita Rollerson answered:
I would love to work with in finding your condo. I am a native and work in the I-drive area. Contact me anytime to get started in your search for a condo.
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Tue May 21, 2013
Vincent Paige, P.A . answered:

Trulia is slow to update sometimes search here =o)

Vincent Warren Paige, Jr.
REALTOR® | RE/MAX Showcase
Certified Broker Price Opinion Registered Agent (BPOR)
8934 Conroy Windermere Road | Orlando, FL 32835
Direct: 407.256.8190 | Fax: 407.264.8073
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Tue May 7, 2013
Elliott Hagood answered:
Wow- no one has answered you yet,

Let me answer your inquiry.

For information about the community check out

As for Aviano Ave- I don't have any properties available. However I do have two in Tangelo Park

Check them out via the web reference below.
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Tue May 7, 2013
Carl Head answered:
Thank you for contacting us about homes in this area through TRULIA.COM.

I can set up a search for you and will start sending you listings for homes in this area that are currently available. Also, you’ll be automatically notified if something matching is newly listed.

If you have any questions or see anything you might be interested in please let me know. I can research the home (s) and make arrangements for you to have a private showing and meet you there.

I hope this is helpful.

Please know, I can help you purchase ANY home in Florida. If there is another area you might be interested in, just let me know and I’ll set up a search for you there also.


Carl Head
Realty Center-Orlando
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice