Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 32818 : Real Estate Advice

  • All31
  • Local Info6
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Thu Feb 5, 2015
Rosa Ramos asked:
Sun Jun 17, 2012
Mark LeMenager answered:
Call the Clerk of the Court's office. They will be able to assist you, but as noted already, there is not much you are going to do with that information.
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 24, 2010
Anna M Brocco answered:
Consider working with an agent--he/she can/will notify you when the property hits the market; your agent can also answer questions, schedule showings, etc.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice