32570 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


MCM_STL, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO
MCM_STL answered:
As a first time buyer will the lending agent go by my last year W-2 or by my current income or paycheck
You're going to have a hard time getting a loan. You can change jobs without issue issue provided your compensation structure doesn't change. However, when it does (and yours absolutely ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 13, 2016 Home Buying in 32570
Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Diane Christner answered:
Does anyone have a list of what sellers must pay in a VA transaction? Our seller is trying to say that they have to pay exorbitant amounts....
In a VA loan the seller is actually obligated to pay very little. Here's a link to the VA site, showing the costs involved. Your lender should be able to help you as well. And where ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 8, 2016 Home Buying in 32570
MCM_STL, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO
MCM_STL answered:
My home was temporarily taken off the market, but it has been relisted using a flat fee broker. I would like to see it relisted on Trulia. Thanks!
Your home is for sale on Trulia today. It just takes time for 3rd party real estate websites to pull MLS data. It's also about how often the individual websites look for updates. With t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 17, 2016 Home Selling in 32570
Karen and Pa…, Real Estate Pro in Cameron Park, CA
Karen and Paul Catania answered:
who's responsible for the home inspection? the buyer or the seller
The buyer is the one who is responsible to do the home inspection. It is the buyers insurance policy for the house they are buying. You can ask the seller to pay for the inspection bu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 17, 2014 Home Buying in 32570
J.D. "Dan" & Carol Weisenburger answered:
Hi this is my parents home and before its sells I would like to know how can we retrieve the contents in my parents home both are deceased?
Is it to be auctioned at a sheriff sale such as in foreclosure? Or is it to be auctioned by a real estate auctioneer (they must be licensed as real estate brokers in Florida)
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 8, 2014 Home Buying in 32570
Terri Blair, Renter in Milton, FL
Terri Blair asked:
I am looking for a nice apartment 2 bed, 1 or 2 bath in Milton, FL. in Rhodes Elem school district. Price range $500.00 to $800.00 if anyone can help Would like for it to have a pool and be in a nice neighborhood with kids. Nice neighborhood and nice apartment is a MUST and HAS to be in Rhodes Elem. school district. My credit isn't the…
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 28, 2014 Rentals in 32570
Barbara Murp…, Real Estate Pro in Pace, FL
Barbara Murphy answered:
Refi Investment Property
Hi Ben,

I'd recommend you check with a knowledgeable lender from our local area in Milton, Pace, Pensacola, or Gulf Breeze, FL.

Kasie Copeland at University Lending is one such le ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Feb 2, 2013 Financing in 32570
Alma Kee, Real Estate Pro in Tampa, FL
Alma Kee answered:
emergency contact for property at 6619 ridge crest dr in milton fl 32570, property damage
Hi Gata,

You can go to the Santa Rosa County Property Appraiser's website to search the address to find the owner.

If it is listed for sale, you can contact the realtor liste ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 20, 2011 Crime & Safety in 32570
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer