For Rent in 32539 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Toni, Renter in Crestview, FL
Toni answered:
How do I get landlords & realtors to rent to me with an eviction in my past ?
My credit report didn't look so stellar, but after a couple of home owners, one of them gave us a chance. We prepaid a couple of months rent as well as a deposit. We are in our second ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 4, 2013 For Rent in 32539
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Okaloosa County > Crestview > 32539 > For Rent in 32539
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer