Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

32311 : Real Estate Advice

  • All12
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying5
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 10
Fri Oct 28, 2016
Angelica P answered:

We didn't get enough information about your problem to resolve the issue. Please provide us with complete property address and we will be happy to assist you.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:

Thank you for using Trulia!

Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Feb 18, 2016
Kristina asked:
We are wanting to get a conventional loan on a home. We have had an inspection, already. The roof will be completely replaced before we have an appraisal as it is at the end of life. Other…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 15, 2014
Michael Joseph answered:
An agent isn't going to be able to give you advice on a legal matter. You being on disability isn't relevant to a civil or criminal matter. You stated he burnt down two of your homes, how do you know it was him/her and were they arrested for this? You said they are "jealous" is this someone you have or once had a dating relationship with? This sounds like it could fit under several different criminal statue's however, if their was proof that this person intentionally burned a home home they would be criminally charged. There are different factors that need to meet the criteria for a domestic violence incident but more information is needed. If it isn't a criminal matter you would need to go through an eviction process. Depending on other circumstances if it is criminal there are ways the police could remove this person until a court hearing but that would depend on several factors. This wouldn't be them evicting them as they are not involved in civil matters. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Sat Nov 23, 2013
Lauriedavis1801 answered:
I think it happens when the property is a foreclosure Brian. If you don't have "foreclosures" checked on your search, you don't see them.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Fri May 31, 2013
Andrew Wilkinson answered:
Hi there,

This is a great question. I recommend that you repost this question in our Tallahassee section to get more answers, which you can find here:

Good luck with your search,

... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Apr 21, 2013
Joan E Smith answered:
Hi. May I ask...are you needing help to purchase a primary residence home?

Joan E Smith, ABR, BuyersRep
BuyerSide Realty
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Emily Erekuff answered:
Hi 2012,

I'm glad to hear that you found out how to delete a post. For those who may have the same question, please follow the steps below.

1. Make sure your profile indicates that you are a property manager or landlord. To update that, access, select 'Edit Profile' and update your personal information accordingly.

2. Access the My Listings section of your account:

3. Click on the 'For Rent' tab and then select the 'Edit Listing' option for the property in question.

4. Select the option to delete the listing

I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Nov 11, 2012
De Vonte Williamson answered:
Yes, contact Trulia's customer service. They would be happy to assist you.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
Mobile: (631)384-3695
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Nov 10, 2012
2012lohmancourt asked:
we have rented our house at 2012 lohmancourt and now I need to take it off Trulia rental listings for 32311
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Aug 10, 2012
Lee Bridges, GRI, SFR answered:
I am not an expert in the Ginnie Mae loans. But, the servicer of the Ginnie Mae loan can make modifications to the loan in some cases. If you are more than 90 days late in most cases the loan will go back into the pool and can be repurchased. You need to talk to your servicer and see if they can be of help. Here is a link that may be of some help with additional information for you. I hope this will help.
Lee Bridges, GRI, Realtor
Community Realty
Tallahassee, FL 32309
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice