Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rental Basics in 32234 : Real Estate Advice

  • All4
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Jul 28, 2013
Ginson Speich answered:
if you continue getting the "runaround" you may be able to escrow your rent. Check with Duval County Civil Circuit Court. You would still pay your rent by the city would hold it until the problem is fixed. That will usually speed things up... ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice