Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 32225 : Real Estate Advice

  • All31
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying13
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 2
Sun Jun 1, 2014
Benjamin Macht answered:
If you are over 12 months since the foreclosure you may be able to qualify for the FHA Back to Work program. You have to start by demonstrating at least a 20% drop in income as the result of a life changing event - like losing a job. if you can do that, feel free to contact me and I can walk you through a pre qual on the program. ... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Tue Jun 21, 2011
Joanna Morris answered:
If you have been keeping up the payments, how is this house now in foreclosure?

Sounds to me like if you pay off the mortgage then you siblings would receive nothing. The Attorney needs to evenly divide all the assets. Try to negotiate something with your family members and the attorney. This needs to be a "win win" for all parties. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice