Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 32092 : Real Estate Advice

  • All63
  • Local Info12
  • Home Buying25
  • Home Selling9
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 3
Sat Jan 15, 2011
Alma Kee answered:
Wow! What a disaster... sounds like you didn't have an attorney representing you in your divorce or he would have required your ex-wife to get you off of the mortgage by selling or refinancing.

You absolutely need competent legal representation to reverse everything. Hopefully you will be able to get your military clearance back. Your attorney can help with getting the Deed in Lieu accepted by WF.

Contact the Florida Bar Association and they may be able to find an attorney to work on your behalf pro bono (free).

Wish you the best of luck in this difficult situation.
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 9, 2011
Mike Vazquez answered:
Start contacting every REO (foreclosure) listing agent in town. A lot of them will ignore you at first because they're likely extremely busy, but keep letting them know you're around and when their current guy gets sick or drops the ball you'll get your shot. Also, google bank lists or asset mgr lists and hit up all of those folks. A lot of them are tech based and you'll likely need to register on their websites. Price low to get the business and raise prices over time always seems to work. As you get busy you can start to demand a little more money. Good Luck! ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Fri Sep 24, 2010
Alma Kee answered:
Hi Sonia,

You may want to go to the DC area of Trulia. You posted this in Florida.

0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice