Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

31906 : Real Estate Advice

  • All8
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Mon Sep 14, 2015
Javier Montiel - Top Local answered:
Tue Feb 11, 2014
Jerry Williams answered:
Wed Jul 3, 2013
Anthony Dooley answered:

The first thing you should do is speak to a high octane Realtor in that is familiar with your area. (706) 386-4033. We can discuss your situation and what will make you happy. I can help you get the most for your home based on current market conditions or price your home to sell very quickly. Give me a call and we will set up an appointment.

Anthony Dooley
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 18, 2011
Anna M Brocco answered:
Keep in mind that opinions are often subjective, what may great to one, may not necessarily be the case for another; therefore why not simply take the time and explore all that an area has offer firsthand... ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 14, 2008
Ray Day answered:
I apologize, my intent wasn't to suggest using an attorney. It was only to contact the original attorney and see if he could send information to the collections people to show that they no longer had rights to a debt. If that was indeed the result from the probate. This would alleviate you of having to deal with them. Hope that is a little clearer about what I was trying to say. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice