Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

31768 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying1
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sun Jan 10, 2016
Scott Godzyk answered:
You should have received something before being able to withdraw, simply call who ever maintains your 401k and ask them to send it to you
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Oct 10, 2015
Jcbazal asked:
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Sep 14, 2011
Trang Beuschlein answered:
Here is some info on how to appeal your taxes for your home in Colquitt County:

Trang Beuschlein
San Jose CA Real Estate
CA DRE License #01453711 ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice