Home Selling in 31093 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Russ Ravary, Real Estate Pro in Commerce Township, MI
Russ Ravary answered:
i am the seller of a property. do i have to accept the amendment to address concerns?
You can usually counter the addendum. It you do not accept then the buyer usually has the right to void the contract. If they are real concerns they most likely will come up on every ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 8, 2013 Home Selling in 31093
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Houston County > Warner Robins > 31093 > Home Selling in 31093
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer