Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Ownership in 30349 : Real Estate Advice

  • All46
  • Local Info10
  • Home Buying17
  • Home Selling7
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Feb 7, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
Have your agent work with the listing agent to correct the problem, replacing it or crediting you the amount so you can do it. Your agent should guide you to your options.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice