Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

30344 : Real Estate Advice

  • All30
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying15
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 28
Tue Feb 14, 2017
Alexis answered:
HUD1 Is prepared by the settlement attorney, which is usually the seller's attorney.
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Thu Nov 3, 2016
Sunflower911 asked:
My international number is not being recognized which begins with 44. Can you have one of your agents contact me via email -
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Fri Jun 20, 2014
Annette Lawrence answered:
The joy of letting FRIENDS move in.

You should move out. PERIOD.

Awww....but we know no good deed goes unpunished. Clearly the friendship means little to you at this time. Hopefully this does not end in a Headline story.

Your story will be linked to the inquiry others make regarding, "Should I let my friend move in?"

If they move in, you can't get them out!
Make sure you know the meaning of FRIEND.
In our society it often translates to opportunist.
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Wed May 28, 2014
Terri Vellios answered:
Thu Feb 6, 2014
Jerry Jenkins answered:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 5, 2013
Jeff Jackson answered:
I would be happy to discuss.

Jeff Jackson
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Jul 27, 2013
dcirillo answered:
Procedure for closing on sold property and purchased property same day
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Mon Apr 22, 2013
Greta Thomas answered:
Not sure why they would unless they are not familiar with area . My husband is a general contractor and he works all areas of metro Atlanta and does not charge according to the location. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 19, 2013
Sally English answered:
Hmm, good answers. If it is a plumbing drain issue definitely roto-rooter. Costs about $400 for most sewer laterals. Ask for a written estimate.
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Sun Mar 17, 2013
Robert A Whitfield Broker answered:
As I replied on your other post - yes, back to back closings can be done and I have done those several times.

The key is haveing the right team to coordinate every step of the transaction - agent, lender, and closing attorney who have done these.

Let me know if I can help.


Robert Whitfield
Professional Buyers Broker
New Home Construction Expert
ICC Code Certified Building Inspector
Advantage Realtors
Corporate Relocations | New Construction | Luxury & Investment Properties
... more
0 votes 14 answers Share Flag
Mon Mar 11, 2013
My NC Homes Team answered:
No one unless you get a buyer broker involved. I've attached a link below on how to find a great buyer broker regardless of where you're looking. The listing agent was being honest and you should take her at her word. You should also not consider buying a property unless you'e personally visited it for yourself. Buyer Brokers typically are compensated by the Seller so there's no additional expense to you, however their not all created equal and you should be prepared to take a little time to interview several in order to find a highly experienced one. You could start here on Trulia looking under the "find a Pro" tab at the top of every Trulia page.

Good Luck.
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Thu Mar 7, 2013
Micah Fouskey answered:

... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Mon Jan 28, 2013
Ming Richardson answered:
I agree with Bruce. I personally have flip properties in East Point. For rental, I think it's a great area. There are some area in East Point, I wouldn't invest for rental and there are some good area for the money you would be spending.

Historic College Park is always great. There are few streets that may be not as desirable. Historic College Park is typically your Delta Employees and the landscape is very mature and pretty.

Good luck in your finding and let me know if I may assist.

Many blessings,

Ming Richardson
Solid Source Realty GA, LLC
... more
1 vote 3 answers Share Flag
Tue Aug 28, 2012
Oscar Saroza answered:
The lender can go after you within a 30 day time frame so when negotiating make sure one of the conditions make it noted as "paid as agreed" or "paid without recourse as part of your terms.

Atlanta International Realty, LLC
Helmut Oscar Saroza
Broker Realtor
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Thu Jun 7, 2012
Nest Atlanta Real Estate Group answered:

Wish I specialized in East Point and could help! I would recommend researching agent reviews online and also interviewing three local agents in order to get a solid understanding of what they would do to market and stage your home. I know it takes a bit more time to do that, but I think it will be worth the extra effort.

Best of luck,
Kerry Lucasse
... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Tue May 29, 2012
Muffin3221 answered:
Hello, l have one person listed on my lease and that is me. But l have my boyfriend there and he is not on the lease and l want him gone can l give him a ten day evitction notice or do l have to give him a notice because l have been telling him to leave. ... more
0 votes 9 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 27, 2012
Bruce Ailion answered:
As the earlier answers indicated no license is needed. Keep in mind you are running a business, providing services and dealing with the public. Rental housing is a 24/7/365 business. Having a knowledgeable, experienced, professional handle this investment will generate superior results. If you decided to open an auto transmission repair business, just because you owned cars in the past would not qualify you to work on the transmissions of your customers. Even if you read a couple of books and went to a course of two, you probably should not be working on a customer’s transmission. Doing so would put your investment in the business at risk. Don't make the same mistake with rental housing.

If you would like assistance, I represent a large number of investors and their properties.

Bruce Ailion,
RE/MAX Greater Atlanta
An Atlanta Real Estate Expert Serving Clients Since 1979
Certified Residential Specialist
Certified Real Estate Broker
Accredited Buyers Agent
MS Real Estate and Urban Affairs
Certified Distressed Property Expert
Certified Internet Professional
203K Certified Specialist
2050 Roswell Road
Marietta GA 30062
404-978-2281 Direct
404-386-3682 Assistant Robin
678-760-6266 Buyer’s Agent Adam
770-973-9700 Office
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 25, 2012
Adrian Provost answered:
I would suggest consulting with a real estate professional in person. This will allow you to receive a detailed analysis of your situation and allow you to determine the most efficient and effective plan of action.

Best Regards,

Adrian Provost
Real Estate Specialist (Provost Real Estate Group)
Real Estate Agent (PalmerHouse Properties)
Real Estate Consultant (Kingdom Builders Financial Group)
Real Estate Appraiser (Provost L&E, LLC)
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Feb 25, 2012
Adrian Provost answered:
There are multiple plans of action that you can take to settle your situation. I would consult with a reputable real estate professional to discuss your options. Feel free to contact me if you would like expert assistance.

Best Regards,

Adrian Provost || 1-888-901-8421 ||

Real Estate Specialist (Provost Real Estate Group)
Real Estate Agent (PalmerHouse Properties)
Real Estate Consultant (Kingdom Builders Financial Group)
Real Estate Appraiser (Provost L&E, LLC)
... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Wed Feb 22, 2012
Joan Shorter answered:
It has been about 6 mo since you asked your original question. Has anything changed since then? Have you sold the property? Did you get a good tenant? Do you still want some professional advice from an area Broker?
You may contact me. 678 508 6811
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
1 2
Search Advice