Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Property Q&A in 30312 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon Aug 29, 2016
Maricris A answered:

If you want to know more information about the foreclosure property, you may check the county record where the property is part of or you may also contact a foreclosure specialist near your area for assistance.

You can take advantage of our vast network of agents here on Trulia. You may found the link below.

To search for a foreclosure specialist using our site:

1. Go to the link that I provided, enter the location where you're at and click enter.
2. Click the 'More filters' button and choose 'Foreclosure' under specialties.
3. Click the 'Search' button.

We hope your experience with Trulia is memorable and thank you for using Trulia for all your real estate needs.

For future reference, you can feel free to contact us about this type of inquiry through our contact form here:


Consumer Care Advocate
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Jul 2, 2014
Eric Thomas asked:
Can you give me any details on the property? Is it safe for a female?

This question was asked from this property:…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Sun May 18, 2014
Kirsten Wellborn answered:
Hi aliciades,

This property is not currently for sale. I will be happy to send you the tax records which contain the current owner if you email me. If you want to get the info directly, you can do so by searching the Fulton County tax assessors office.

Kirsten Wellborn
Garrett Realty
... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice