Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 30102 : Real Estate Advice

  • All19
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Aug 23, 2012
William Polack answered:
Check with a local credit union or local bank. They are usually more relaxed on guidelines. Then find out if you can file your tax returns after Sept 15 for 2012. The lender may go ahead and average the 2 years. Remember that banks count depreciation (schedule C) back in as income. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice