Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 30052 : Real Estate Advice

  • All35
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Jan 26, 2016
Michelle Renee Jones answered:
Your agent should be able to go in and make the change, usually the year built is the year the home was permitted with the city.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice