Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 30044 : Real Estate Advice

  • All54
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying32
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Sun Jul 30, 2017
Scott Godzyk answered:
It should not be a problem, proceeds are split into separate checks all the time. but you need to ask your closing attorney.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun May 17, 2015
Dan Tabit answered:
Before getting an attorney, review your contract. If they fail to complete the purchase altogether, the earnest money may be the maximum "liquidated damages" you may be entitled to.
Before accepting another extension for any reason, request something in exchange from the buyer. You get what you negotiate for. Just remember your alternative may be to go back on the market. If things have improved, it may make sense move on. If not, then it could be worth hanging tough with this buyer. It's up to you. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice