Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 30034 : Real Estate Advice

  • All32
  • Local Info7
  • Home Buying10
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Fri May 25, 2012
Just Two Hands answered:
Hello Latonya I don't know if you got your answer but you can go to your local banks for foreclosure web site and get in touch with the property agent and they can let you know if they have someone if they do try to get there number to do sub contract work from them other then that you have to keep asking question from different contractors. Hey lets stay in touch since we are in the same boat and so close in the area. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice