29732 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Mdt, Home Buyer in Jacksonville, FL
Mdt answered:
im trying to figure out how much to charge for trash outs etc. I'm new to the business
you have to follow certain guideline provided by HUD, Fannie, etc....give me a calll and i will help you out.

0 votes Share Flag Mon May 2, 2016 Remodel & Renovate in 29732
Bonnie Goodp…, Real Estate Pro in Rolling Hills Estates,...
Bonnie Goodpasture answered:
Any realtors in the area familiar with NACA?
If you haven't found any agent yet that is good for you. I am available in the Southern California area.
I have worked with many NACA transaction and am familiar with all of the proce ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 18, 2016 Home Buying in 29732
Dan Tabit, Real Estate Pro in Issaquah, WA
Dan Tabit answered:
Sale with home insp. resulted in agm't for Bill of Sale for repair $. Agent pushed vs. price redux. Seems unethical b/c of comm. on higher sales $?
Home Boy,
The way I look at it is if my buyer has the cash or the capacity to fix the issues, I'd do a price discount and allow them to control the process. If they are tight on fund ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 29, 2015 Home Selling in 29732
Steve Garrett, Real Estate Pro in Kansas City, MO
Steve Garrett answered:
Home buying programs in Charlotte/Rock Hill Area
You can search down payment programs here

0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 9, 2015 Home Buying in 29732
Gabe Libutti, Real Estate Pro in Huntersville, NC
Gabe Libutti answered:
we are looking to get a home that auction in Oct and need some help.
I am licensed in SC and NC as a Mortgage Loan Originator specializing in First Time Homebuyer loans and I would love to assist you with Pre-Approval. Feel free to call or email me, or ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Sep 22, 2014 Home Buying in 29732
Pat & Steve…, Real Estate Pro in Westlake, OH
Pat & Steve Pribisko answered:
I have poor credit >500 score, but I really want to look into buying a home for stability for my kids, in the Rock Hill, SC area. Can anyone help?
We suggest that you consult a loan officer at 2 local banks to find out what you need to do to repair your credit.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 4, 2014 Home Buying in 29732
Sandy Overca…, Real Estate Pro in Matthews, NC
Sandy Overcash answered:
What are the steps to take to buy a house I am a first time buyer?
I am an Agent in Rock Hill with an extensive mortgage background of 25+ years. Call me today if you would like further assistance with getting qualified
803~517-0056 Sandy
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jul 27, 2014 Home Buying in 29732
Janice Nicho…, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Janice Nichols answered:
I would say that would depend on traffic. 15 minutes? no I travel to uptown charlotte everyday. 20 if you're speeding, 30 if you are lucky. mostly 40. The traffic along 485 entrance, a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jun 29, 2014 In My Neighborhood in 29732
Byron Hebert, Real Estate Pro in Ormond Beach, FL
Byron Hebert answered:
are there any private lenders who will loan me $15.000 with my social security checks going thruogh them first
Check out the peer to peer lending options for less conventional loans. There are lots of options, the 2 most popular are www.Prosper.com and www.Lendingclub.com You will pay more depen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 6, 2014 Home Buying in 29732
Daniel Fisher, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Daniel Fisher answered:
I would like an idea of what to charge for a trash out, cleaning & make ready? please watch the video at: http://youtu.be/NJsN
Good afternoon, Tiffany
Jobs like this are on a case by case basis. It is best to get everything agreed to in writing before starting. The fair price is whatever you and they agree on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue May 14, 2013 Remodel & Renovate in 29732
Joseph Roraff, Real Estate Pro in Onalaska, WI
Joseph Roraff answered:
how do i post my home for sale?
You have to list your home with a REALTOR to get your home listed on trulia.com
Good luck selling your home!
0 votes Share Flag Sat Apr 20, 2013 Home Selling in 29732
allan erps,A…, Real Estate Pro in Pearl River, NY
allan erps,ABR,SFR answered:
Buyers agent
Suggestion, ask for a receipt of the mail you sent. Sometimes a new email may go right to spam and never reach the Agent. If you were emailing myself and most other Agents they surely w ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 27, 2012 Home Buying in 29732
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
i have recieved those paper for cash4keys and if i dont sigh them . how much long do i have to stay here cause i cant find anything now untill later?
Why on earth wouldn't you sign them?

They are offering you more than you pay in rent!
You are probably only going to have 30 days either way!
You didn't plan on stripping the place ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 24, 2012 Foreclosure in 29732
Marty Mathis,  in Rock Hill, SC
Marty Mathis answered:
Is there a Home Loan that would combines incomes with someone you aren't legally married to?
I don't think that is possible. Credit and income go "hand in hand". I can refer you to a mortgage professional if you would like. You can call me: 803-372-2131
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012 Home Buying in 29732
Daniel Fisher, Real Estate Pro in Charlotte, NC
Daniel Fisher answered:
I'm trying to find a house to rent on golden bell dr. I have a brother that lives in that area. I love the house on trulia 741. the layout is
726 golden bell is for sale. There are a two other homes that are no longer on the market that might be available for a lease purchase (but not for rent). See below link. If you think ... more
1 vote Share Flag Sun Feb 5, 2012 In My Neighborhood in 29732
Tod Zaret, Home Owner in Rock Hill, SC
Tod Zaret answered:
i want a home in rock hill. I have poor credit 600, but have made all payment ontimeover the last 12 mos. but my income is 125000, can i get a loan?
There are mortgage companies in Rock Hill and Charlotte that are willing to work with you and there are some properties out there that are owner financed as well so dont let this stop y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Sep 20, 2011 Home Buying in 29732
Richard Schu…, Real Estate Pro in Los Angeles, CA
Richard Schulman answered:
Is a buyers agent needed? I want to buy a house in the Rock Hill/ Ft Mill area for like 90k and under?
A buyers agent won't cost you a penny and it is important to have someone watching out for your best interests in a real estate transaction. They can help you navigate the complica ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu May 6, 2010 In My Neighborhood in 29732
Patrick McGa…,  in 29708
Patrick McGann answered:
What is the best resource to find pre-foreclosures or short sales. I understand realtytrac is good but are there any other resources. Does York?
If your looking for short sales or foreclosure properties in the York County, SC area I can help. Any Agent can help in this area the difference is I have been an investor for over 21 y ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Feb 22, 2010 Home Buying in 29732
Ross Harkness,  in Rock Hill, SC
Ross Harkness answered:
I am looking for an agent that has experience in short sales and foreclosures. My goal is to find a fixer-upper or an out of date home to update. I
Hi, my name is Ross Harkness. I am an agent in the York County area with a license in both South and North Carolina, and have a specialty certificate, SFR, short sales & foreclosur ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 29, 2010 Home Buying in 29732
1 2
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer