I would suggest looking into eXp Realty. I was with Keller Williams before joining eXp Realty. Trade magazines refer to us as the Uber and Netflix of real estate and a true paradigm shift. Here is what I have loved about eXp.
Agent - Owned publicly traded company (EXPI) therefore no franchise to have to pay into.
* I received 750 shares of stock upon sign up
* 100 shares of stock upon your first transaction every year
* 80/20 split with low cap of $16,000 then 100%. (At KW my split was 64/36 with 6% going to KW corporate until you pay in $3000 then its straight 70/30 until you reach your $20K cap then you get 100%)
* When you cap at $16K then you pay $250 per transaction until you do 20 more transactions after capping at which point it is $75 per transaction. At this point when you do 20 transactions after capping, the company pays you back your $16,000 in the form of company stock. You can cash out 1/4 of it and the other is vested.
* Direct buy program - Choose to have 5% of your commission go towards purchasing company stock at at 20% discount.
* Truly FREE business coaching and training - In the past I paid the corporate franchise money for similar things. Keep in mind there is no franchise with eXp so no corporate frachisor to make money off from training.
* Paperless transactions with 24/7 support.
* No brick and mortor building. As an agent you spend most of your time working from home or if your own office space. If you are spending more time going into the office just to drop off or pick up checks, then choose to cut your expenses.
* I collaborate and mastermind with other top agents every day from across the US and NC in our cloud office which is ran by powerful software that we have the perpetual license for in regards to the real estate industry.
* Every eXp Agent receives the Kunversion CRM and lead generating software that is normally $300-$500 per month and $1000 to set up. At eXp it is all included in your $50 monthly/tech fee.
*Regus Office Suites - Enterprise membership for those times where you may want to go into an office or use internet etc at a business lounge.
*Keep your own brokerage and branding with less liability and expenses
* REVENUE SHARE from those you introduce to the company, down seven levels(like KW profit share but taken off the top not the bottom), you get a % of each of their transactions till they cap. This is willable to your family/children and vested after 3 years with the company.
This Revenue Share, Stock Options, and your regular real estate sales allows for three streams of income. If your sales are down one month, you still have the ability to have money rolling in from other avenues.
Just a great company to be a part of now in 41 states and Canada and growing faster than any other real estate brokerage. Where ever you choose to have as your brokerage, be sure that they are a good fit for you and make you happy.