Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Investment Properties in 28115 : Real Estate Advice

  • All22
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying6
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Wed Jun 13, 2012
Daniel Fisher answered:
Good afternoon, Hey Paisan:
The NC standard form contract for sale and purchase and the standard form lease agreements should provide for assignment of a lease and sale of a property subject to a lease. An NC real estate attorney has to be involved in the sale and would advise you on the specifics. It would be especially important if your aunt did not use the standard forms. If you appreciate an answer, please give "thumbs up". For the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a "best answer" click. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice