Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

27616 : Real Estate Advice

  • All25
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying12
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 20
Fri Jul 7, 2017
Tina Hubbard answered:
I need a low income mobile home for some one disabled
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Mon Jun 20, 2016
Desmondgoms asked:
This shop may be a food shop. I want to make a shop in my house.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Wed Apr 9, 2014
Terry McCarley answered:
You should speak with a lender regarding this situation. Excellent lenders will not only pull your credit report they will show you things to do to pull your credit score up so you can qualify for a mortgage. ... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Tue Jan 28, 2014
Kalyn Ringwold answered:
I think that Northeast Raleigh is a good area. If you would like I can send you the crime statistics for the area and for the particular subdivision, as well as a few homes in the area. You can either send me an email or give me a call/text. 910.333.4690

Plus you can search listings from my website and have the homes that meet your criteria automatically sent to you.

Hope to talk to you soon!
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Jan 25, 2014
Scott Cox answered:
VA loans also offer 100% financing. However if that is not an option, we may be able to provide you with a 97% loan with good credit and we pay for your closing costs.

Let me give you a quote on your purchase. Compare mine to other offers. Contact me to save money on your closing costs! Purchase Power - Mortgage Package Put more of your money into your house and less into your closing. Save on fees. For example: No Underwriting Fee No Appraisal Fee No Document Prep Fee No Credit Report Fee No Fee for Lender Title Policy No Recording Fee No Settlement or Closing Fee No Flood Certification Fee And More Competitive Rates Close On Time Pledge cell: 919-219-2252 ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 26, 2013
JoAnn Knorr answered:
Yes, please email me at or call 919-607-4869.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Dec 26, 2013
JoAnn Knorr answered:
I have one available now for $825. It is kinda early for a July Rental. Wait a couple of months.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Jan 25, 2013
Lisa Stanley answered:
Good Morning,
I have experience in Section 8 as well as HUD homes. There are quiet a few questions I would need to ask to know exactly what direction we will need to take.

If you are truly interested please feel free to call me at 919-291-8502 or email me at

My office is in Wake Forest, so it will be a very convienent place to meet.

Hope to hear from you, and best of luck.

Lisa Stanley
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Sat Dec 15, 2012
Joe Ward answered:
*Wake County assessed real estate values reflect the market value as of January 1, 2008, which is the date of the last county-wide revaluation. Any inflation, deflation or other economic changes occurring after this date do not affect the assessed value of the property and cannot be lawfully considered when reviewing the value for adjustment. The January 1, 2008 values remain in effect until the next county-wide revaluation, which is currently performed every eight years. New accounts created after the 2008 tax year and new construction built after January 1, 2008 are assessed according to the 2008 schedule of values. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sun Dec 11, 2011
Thomas Bohlmann answered:

I have been a Real Estate Investor myself since 1993. I know just about every little thing about investing, flipping, Hard money loans, rehab contractors, and the three most important parts of Real Estate Investing: real estate Law and how it applies to investors, Real Estate Tax issues, and Real Estate fraud issues to avoid.

Give me a call

Tom Bohlmann
Allen Tate Realty
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Sat Jun 18, 2011
Ediddy21 answered:

Once your homeowners insurance submits payment to you for a claim made against the policy, they have the right to subrogate against the insurance company that represents the HOA if they feel and the evidence indicates that the HOA policy should have covered the loss because of neglect on there part. Once your insurance company request subrogation from the HOA's insurance carrier, they should include your deductible as part of the loss. If and when they have collected all of there money back, your insurance company will reimburse your deductible to you. Speak with the claims adjuster in charge of your claim with your insurance company in regards to this. If you feel they are giving you the runaround, read your policy under subrogation for exact terms and conditions. Remember that your insurance company MUST comply with what is stated on the policy. Best of Luck. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Feb 14, 2011
Silvia answered:
3 years ago I did this question and some answers were not very successful, and some very nice, I want to give you an update, to those who said that I couln't do it becouse I was probably in probable in goberment support.
I moved here in 2007, thank God I had a JOB before I came, due to my excellent credit 787, I was able to buy my house on April 1 2010, through N.A.C.A. interest rate is 2% for 30 years, my morgage is $ 498 per month and my house only 6 years. when you really want something you have the power to do it! and a year or two my husband and I (just got marry 5 months ago) want to buy another house with more land, I will be in touch.

Luke 18:27 What is Impposible for men it's possible for God"

Thanks to God and those who kindly advised me. I'm happy in NC
... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Tue Apr 13, 2010
Krista Abshure answered:

Finding an agent who specializes in REO's can be daunting, many agents will tell you that they are experienced. However, when you start asking specific questions it becomes easier to sort the active foreclosure agents ones from the ones who have only done a few. I think it is really important to ask things llike, how many transaction have you done, how many of those involve REO / foreclosure / HUD home? Finding an agent who is well versed in Short Sales would be an assett to you as well. These types of homes go hand in hand with the REO's. Each bank will have a slightly different way of handling the Offers on their properties and will have a different response timeline. A buyer's offer may have a better chance of getting accepted if you have an agent who understands the bank's process.

Best of luck to you! Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions or would like to have some foreclosures / HUD homes emailed to you.

Have a great day!
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Wed Dec 9, 2009
Voices Member answered:
Best of luck Amy

Thought this might be of some use to you also
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Tue Jul 21, 2009
Bill Dixon answered:
Home prices are very local, even to different subdivisions. When my clients find 1-3 houses they are interested in, I run a home buyers cma from the multiple service that shows the sales price to list price ratio for each of the homes that have sold in that particular subdivision. My website also has an "Offer Evaluator" that a client can put in a potential offer amount and it will give them the percentages that it will be accepted ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Sat Apr 12, 2008
Mike Carswell answered:
I do a lot of work in the North Raleigh area. Please feel free to call me and I will be glad to help you with this OR to help you find a similar property to suut your needs.
Mike Carswell
Coldwell Banker Advantage
... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice