Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Financing in 27615 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Mon Jan 19, 2009
Marty S answered:
They normally do not refund that charge, BUT you should have signed a form titled "Notice of Right to Reveive Appraisal." You can use that to obtain a copy, and have it switched to a lender of your choice for a small fee.

Not all Mortgage Brokers are equal!

I am a mortgage Broker. If I can be of further assistance, please let me know.

Martin Smith

Precision Funding
877-238-6324 Ext 704
877-238-6324 FAX
... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice