Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Schools in 27596 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Sun Jan 26, 2014
swestra68 answered:
I would locate in the Wake County area. They have great services for special needs children. My friend has one child adhd and one with asperger's and her kids are served well.
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Search Advice