Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

How To... in 27596 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Wed Sep 21, 2011
Thomas Bohlmann answered:
Anna is correct. Consulting your attorny or tax advisor is best to answer the tax question.

Once you have the inheritance and tax issue out of the way, you can do whatever you want with the money.

Buying a home is the American Dream.

If I can help you, let me know. I am local to you and know Wake Forest and Yougsville area very well

have a great day
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice