Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 27519 : Real Estate Advice

  • All54
  • Local Info1
  • Home Buying31
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 1
Thu Nov 11, 2010
Rick Mangrum answered:
Hi Sherry,

I have looked into purchasing a home on a J1 visa. From what I have been told by the lender the only acceptable visa would be the following types. E1, H1B, H2A, H2B, H3, L1, G series, O1. I'm not sure if you can apply for a different type of vias in order to help your situation.

Thanks Rick Mangrum
RE/MAx United Inc
... more
1 vote 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice