Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Remodel & Renovate in 22312 : Real Estate Advice

  • All16
  • Local Info4
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Thu Aug 7, 2008
Vicky Chrisner answered:
A contractor will have to look at it - plumbing, wiring, framing, etc. there is no way for anyone here to assist (sorry). But....

Call my dad - he does this kind of remodeling job all the time. William Beach 703-898-2789. (William Beach Carpentry & Contracting) He sometimes is a bit hard of hearing; so you may need to speak up when you call him - that is his cell phone #. But he does an excellent job. He's a licensed Class B contractor (what you need) in VA, been in business for about 35 years in Northern Virginia, and is very reputable. He does a lot of work for Loudoun County and the Town of Loudoun, among other places; and can provide you with many references. ... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice