Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 22102 : Real Estate Advice

  • All17
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying3
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Fri May 24, 2013
Vivianne Rutkowski answered:
Do you live in Virginia or Texas?
You posted your question in Virginia, but you have Sealy, TX as your location.
Every state has their own real estate laws and regulations.

In Virginia, most of the time, buyer broker is compensated by the listing broker. The only time a buyer would need to compensate his/her buyer broker is if and when the listing broker does NOT offer compensation to the cooperating buyer broker based on the agreement with the Seller, which would be noted in the MLS.
Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Vivianne Rutkowski
REALTOR, licensed in VA
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
... more
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Wed Aug 22, 2012
Janice Young-Peele answered:
Yes contact the condo association and get your lender and Realtor involved, The condo association will have the necessary means to get the repairs done. The lender and Realtor will help get the condo association moving on the issue. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Tue Dec 1, 2009
Newintown asked:
foot. Its a single family home, built 1971 - in good condition, on 1.2 acre lot with heated pool.
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Search Advice