Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Buying in 21702 : Real Estate Advice

  • All13
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying4
  • Home Selling3
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Mon Jan 11, 2016
Oceanavenue2 asked:
Fri Jan 15, 2010
Bob Lowery answered:
You can gift funds to someone you can document a relationship with; as well as family. Many lenders will allow you to gift to an ex-spouse. This is easily documented.

I agree with Anna about checking with an accountant to see if you would have to pay any penalties since the home is not for yourself. ... more
0 votes 6 answers Share Flag
Search Advice