Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Foreclosure in 21117 : Real Estate Advice

  • All28
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying20
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 1
Tue Apr 13, 2010
Brenda Lane-Oliver answered:
I am repeating what everyone else is saying, but you do need the signed addendums to proceed to closing.. Unfortunately, the paperwork could be sitting on someone desk. Ratified contract means that "all" signatures and initials have been completed. You should contact the listing agent and find out where the documents are (if this was a listed property). If not, contact the asset manager or supervisor. Foreclosures usually move along pretty fast. I don't know what type of loan, but if it is FHA, check also to make sure that the condo development is FHA approved. ... more
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Search Advice