20746 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Davidsellers…, Renter in Suitland, MD
Davidsellers49 asked:
Hello, I'm a Single Male with an Disability and two dogs, I'm looking for a place to rent around the Suitland area if possible. I'M on a limited budget. I have been on disability for two years now, and I'm looking to relocate and have peace!
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 10, 2016 Rentals in 20746
Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
Did you hear anything on the news about people who went into foreclosure gets $2000 thanks.
Hello Brownskin,
Here is a link to my blog that contains the article about this which includes the 5 major banks involved:

http://www.trulia.com/blog/laurafeghali/2012/02/deal_n ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 16, 2012 Foreclosure in 20746
allan erps,A…, Real Estate Pro in Pearl River, NY
allan erps,ABR,SFR answered:
my tenant signed a lease and gave my security and first month's rent, now they changed their mind and want their money back , saying thet never
Of course as said before your Lease Agreement should outline these terms. On a different note, if these tenants are not willing to move in, they either found another place or more impor ... more
1 vote Share Flag Fri Oct 28, 2011 Rental Basics in 20746
Dream Team1, Real Estate Pro in 20745, MD
Dream Team1 answered:
What is the asking prices for a condo in the 3800 St. Barnabas Rd, Suitland Md 20746
Hi Gregory, I believe, You are asking bout Marlow towers, the prices very but the Exit Dream Team has a prospective seller there, contact us you can be the first notified as to how much ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Apr 20, 2011 Home Selling in 20746
Dallas Texas, Real Estate Pro in Dallas, TN
Dallas Texas answered:
property tax rates vip code 20746
You can confer with the county tax office

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Loan Officer, Credit Repair Advisor
The Michael Group - Dallas Business Journal Top Ranked Realt ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Apr 10, 2011 General Area in 20746
Suzanna Wood…, Real Estate Pro in Springfield, VA
Suzanna Woodhead answered:
I need help! location advice!
Each county has their own website where you can find statistics on crime, schools and general information. Once you find some places that interest you start driving around and visit dif ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 31, 2011 Home Buying in 20746
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA
Don Tepper answered:
What if my tenant breaks lease before move-in?
There's your first mistake. You only collected half the security deposit?

Read the terms of your lease. That's really what will guide you.

Probably--but it depends on th ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Apr 20, 2010 Rental Basics in 20746
Lanre Folayan, Real Estate Pro in Washington, DC
Lanre Folayan answered:
How is the overall area in the fairly new community Metro Park? How's the crime rate? The schools? and etc.
According to Fair Housing Laws,real estate agents are not allowed to give information on certain neighborhoods. To find out about information about a certain neighborhood,contact your p ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Sep 20, 2009 General Area in 20746
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer