Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

20724 : Real Estate Advice

  • All6
  • Local Info2
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 5
Tue May 17, 2016
Ivi_marie asked:
Hello, I am interested to include my property into your webpage, but Puerto Rico is not an option. Puerto Rico is a territory of USA. If any other question please let me know. Thank you…
0 votes 0 Answers Share Flag
Tue Mar 18, 2014
Jessica Sauls answered:
Howard County does have public transportation as well! Here is a great link to help you get started!
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Mar 14, 2014
Dan Tabit answered:
You will benefit from discussing this with an attorney. You situation is very complex and requires too much personal information to make any specific recommendations for you beyond this. If you were in my area, I could set you up with a real estate attorney who does foreclosure, loan modifications, short sales and bankruptcies are part of their daily practice. They would meet and review everything and see if what options you may have. See if you can find someone with a practice like this as soon as possible. Time is not on your side and it may take some enticement to get your ex on board to help you both. A foreclosure hurts them too. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Suzanna Woodhead answered:
There are many wonderful investment opportunities in the Columbia area and the Laurel area also. When thinking of buying a property as a rental investment there are many things to consider many of which are: the average days on market, the cost of the property vs. the income, the cost of maintenance, insurance, condo/HOA fees, and taxes. How is your search going? ... more
0 votes 10 answers Share Flag
Thu Dec 13, 2007
californiabrokerjd answered:
It depends. Short sales are designed to assist distressed homeowners who have no personal assets they can use to pay their mortgage and keep their home. Occasionally, a lender will allow a short-sale on a property where the owner owns other property, with the stipulation that the forgiven amount becomes a cross-collateralized loan on the other property. Since laws vary from state to state, please consult a real estate attorney to advise you before accepting the bank's short sale approval. ... more
0 votes 5 answers Share Flag
Search Advice