Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Rentals in 20176 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying11
  • Home Selling1
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Sat Jun 18, 2016
Aladdin AlKatheri answered:
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Aug 7, 2013
Azmi Alkurd answered:
Tue Oct 5, 2010
Vicky Chrisner answered:
If you mean you're looking for a tenants agent that will work with someone who has a Section 8 voucher, I do that. Remember that it is up to the owner to decided to accept the tenant, not their agent. Section 8 will assist you with income qualifying, but of course, like everyone else, you must have good credit and rental history and be able to agree to the other terms of the lease, including paying the full deposit and first months rent prior to move in. If that sounds like a description of you, please call or email me. 703-669-3142, ... more
1 vote 2 answers Share Flag
Search Advice