An extension was granted but the seller put in these clauses
1. Buyer will provide an additional $2,500 in earnest money deposit.
2. $5,000 Earnest money deposit is non-refundable.
3. Lender provides a statement that all other conditions of the loan have been met and the only outstanding issue is the absence of the tax transcripts.
4. Settlement must take place on or before Friday, September 20, 2013.
5. If settlement does not take place as scheduled, contract is considered null and void and earnest money deposit is immediately surrendered to seller.
All other terms and conditions remain the same, in full force and effect.
I am not willing to provide an additional 2500 and once again how is my earnest money deposit in question if I can't get the financing.
I hope I don't have to get a lawyer involved. :(