Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

19933 : Real Estate Advice

  • All3
  • Local Info0
  • Home Buying2
  • Home Selling0
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 3
Wed Apr 13, 2016
Pmgordon2786 asked:
Tue Mar 31, 2009
Kathy Sperl-Bell answered:
It depends on your age. At age 65 you are able to apply for a reduction in your school tax portion of the County tax up to $500. If you have any other questions, email me at ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Jan 5, 2009
Kathy Sperl-Bell answered:
The only way is to verif that the property is free of liens is to have your attorney do a Title Search or a L & A. Since Delaware is an attorney state and you must settle on your purchase with an attorney, this is part of the service they provide. The only exception to this is if the property you are buying is on leased land and not real property. You may make that purchase without an attorney. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Search Advice