19512 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


MCM_STL, Home Buyer in Saint Louis, MO
MCM_STL answered:
How do I file a complaint against a listing agent that sold me a moldy house and lied on discloser?
Unless the listing agent was the homeowner, they didn't lie to you. It's up to the homeowner to disclose known issues. It's the owner who fills out the disclosure, not the agent. The ag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 1, 2016 Home Buying in 19512
Diane Christ…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Diane Christner answered:
Who is liable if the sewage backs up into the home 2 days afuer closing due to blockage in the drainage from the home?
That's unfortunate that this happened to you. Unless you can prove that the previous owner knew there was drain blockage that they failed to disclose, you will probably have to cover t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 10, 2015 Home Buying in 19512
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Berks County > Boyertown > 19512
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer