Property Q&A in 19152 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


R. Eric Axel…, Real Estate Pro in Sewell, NJ
R. Eric Axelson answered:
my husband bought a family home while we are married ,he goes to refinance the house,planed on adden my name,instead i was made to sihn over a deed to
Contact an attorney. Most of us are Realtors and cannot give legal advice.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 19, 2013 Property Q&A in 19152
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19152 > Property Q&A in 19152
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer