Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 19151 : Real Estate Advice

  • All21
  • Local Info3
  • Home Buying7
  • Home Selling2
  • Market Conditions0

Activity 2
Thu Feb 11, 2016
Greg Myers answered:
Actually you will need both, a Realtor to List the property and the buyer will select the settlement company to close on the investment property for the both of you.

If you already have an investor who will purchase the property an attorney can write the contract for you both and conduct the settlement. ... more
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Wed Aug 8, 2007
Edmund Choi answered:
Ask friends and family for a referral first. If that doesn't pan out, you might consider the services of a REALTOR to act as a transaction licensee (no advocacy or representation; just there to facilitate the transaction). ... more
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice