Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

Home Selling in 19146 : Real Estate Advice

  • All56
  • Local Info5
  • Home Buying19
  • Home Selling4
  • Market Conditions5

Activity 4
Wed Apr 29, 2015
Christopher Pagli answered:
Typically it's only included if it has a legal egress and is above grade.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Sun Nov 23, 2014
Judi Monday, CRS answered:
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Mon Sep 9, 2013
Dirk Parker answered:
Let me know if you are still in need of finding out the general vakue of your home. I would be glad to help you. BTW. Check out my post on selling your home on my blog.

Dirk Parker MEd, ePro, Realtor
Prudential Fox and Roach Jenkintown
... more
0 votes 4 answers Share Flag
Sun Jan 17, 2010
Erica Ramus, MRE answered:
If you are not pleased with your agent, call his BROKER. There is no excuse for an agent not replying to your communication, especially if you're asking to be released from a contract. All sellers deserve regular communication from their agent and/or broker. But the broker is ultimately responsible for what his agents do, so start there.

If you get no satisfaction from the Broker, then call a trusted colleague who deals in real estate law.
... more
0 votes 18 answers Share Flag
Search Advice