Trulia Community - Advice from neighbors and local experts

Find Your Community
We couldn't find that location. Please try again.
Get Expert Advice

General Area in 19139 : Real Estate Advice

  • All46
  • Local Info17
  • Home Buying8
  • Home Selling5
  • Market Conditions1

Activity 11
Sun Feb 28, 2016
Mary Fugarino answered:
T y so much I didn't think anyone would care and answer me back! We want to stay here this is where we've been living! T y again have a nice day!
0 votes 11 answers Share Flag
Thu Jul 9, 2015
Jay Cee answered:
This reply is late and you may already have housing but work with social services to find you SSI housing. Social services can also help you apply for Section 8
God bless you
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Oct 25, 2013
R. Eric Axelson answered:
Sat May 11, 2013
Phil Rotondo answered:
A written document signed by all parties declaring the agreement null and void is one way.
You might one to consult an attorney.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Curly Sue answered:
If you're the only beneficiary why are there family members in the mix?
If you're the only beneficiary who would you be paying? Isn't everything yours if your the beneficiary?
0 votes 2 answers Share Flag
Fri Apr 26, 2013
Ron Thomas answered:
Realtors do not do LEGAL advice:
You'll have to talk to an Attorney.
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Mon Nov 26, 2012
Pro Leasing Group, LLC answered:
Is your mother still living, or has she already passed?

If she is still living and you have been named executor to serve upon her future passing, you could trigger potential negative tax liability on you and your siblings by deeding the property into your names before her passing. While she is still alive, it would be considered a gift and subject to IRS gift tax exclusion regulations. Additionally, heirs would forfeit the step-up in property tax basis if property is gifted prior to your mother's death.

Another question to ask yourself... do you really want to own real estate with your siblings??? As Dave Ramsey says... "Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners will never taste the same" after linking family members' finances.

As others have mentioned, you really need a competent estate planning attorney. This is not a situation to do it by yourself to save a few bucks!
... more
0 votes 8 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 9, 2012
R. Eric Axelson answered:
Have u put an ad in the paper? The short answer is their portion is held 2 years from date of death. I have a great estate attorney here. Let me know if would like to change attorneys.
0 votes 3 answers Share Flag
Fri Nov 9, 2012
David Siegel answered:
your attorney?
states attorney?
did you pay your bill?
do you have an attorney?
what's the question?
0 votes 1 answer Share Flag
Thu Jan 7, 2010
Lamontspencer48 answered:
hi my name is lamont Spencer I am on SSI and I need a two bedroom apartment or a one bedroom apartment in New Jersey
0 votes 7 answers Share Flag
Search Advice